Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thank you!


05.04 ZionNP-15, originally uploaded by sleepytako.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this an incredible trip for us.

We spent 58 wonderful days traveling (to all of my favorite places and some new ones), camping (ack bears!), driving (3,200 miles), eating (a bit too much and no cilantro for Yuko), relaxing (Yuko loves her DS, I like my radio), catching up (seeing everyone in Laguna was amazing), drinking (well for me at least, I miss American beer), taking photos (way too many) and just having a great time.

Yuko doesn't want to go back, she likes it here too much, and I'm a bit nervous about finding a new job once I return. We'll be back in Arizona soon as I plan on getting a Masters in Teaching some time in the next two years. I hope to see all of you again when we come back.

Well we have to get up at 4AM for our flight to LAX so I better sleep a little.

Once more, from the bottom of our hearts...

Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great news about the Masters in Teaching. I'm working with USC and we just launched a revolutionary new program for an online masters of arts in teaching. Take a look and let me know what you think! http://bit.ly/74YPZ

Jas said...

Thanks you for sharing. Life is full of surprises indeed. I wish you well in all your endeavors.