Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tucson Trip Post #1

Wow, I’m back in Tucson. Its been a long time since I’ve been here... Well only 9 months or so but still. Things are the same but different. It’s all very interesting. Here’s what I’ve noticed

  • Stone is all messed up between Speedway and the railroad. Getting from West University to Dunbar Springs in a car is a pain.
  • Epic cafe has a new menu board thats ohh so Epic. They also have cool shrits with Magnum P.I, on them.
  • I forgot how many cops are floating around 4th. I rarely see cops in Japan, but here WOW.
  • The Grill has the same and new staff. The tables and booths really got beat up however. I still love it.
  • Ed is now like, an adult. He has a cute beard and a cell phone! Wow!
  • The Perry Ave house has a whole new bunch of cool people. I like. However not having Lila here is odd. Also not seeing Tom is really odd. We’re seeing Jared on Monday so that doesn’t seem so weird at all.
  • Last, but most important... NO HANNAH!!!! *CRY* We miss you. Ed and I want to invade China together.

IMG 7208
Today I've been in Phoenix with Jared, we ate at Ikea and played badminton. More later. Some photos up on Flickr!


Hannah is GofeetGo said...

INVADE ME!!Please!!SHUCKS I MISS YOU TOO, BUT you already know all about that. Jared's hair is fabulous. And ed's chin is spectularly as I remember it. I forgot that you didn't get to see ed with a beard. He is hot!!

Hannah is GofeetGo said...

love the this photo, its so "lomographic."

sleepytako said...

Woah, weird, Jared was talking about lomography a lot yesterday.

Hannah is GofeetGo said...

i know he sent me the link a couple days ago...I was hoping you would tell him that I said it was lomographic or that he might see this comment and make the connection "yes, because of the link I sent her" ahhh haa.