Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Looking Back #1 - No Pallet Parking

06.23palletparking-1 by sleepytako
06.23palletparking-1, a photo by sleepytako on Flickr.
Prior to coming to Japan, I lived in Tucson, AZ. This photo was taken on June 23, 2005 almost exactly 6 years ago. Judging by the clouds it was a hot, hot day in Tucson. Much like today here in Amagasaki where I write this post. The heat is different back in Arizona. It's dry. It feels different on the skin. Japan is much more sticky.

**Looking back is going to be an irregular post from my pre-Japan (pre-Flickr) photography of the deserts and detritus of the western United States.

1 comment:

angryparsnip said...

I am so excited by this new irregular post.... I know your super busy , but I hope not too irregular.
I am looking forward to seeing some some of your earlier Tucson photos.
How fun that I live in Tucson and almost every Wednesday I have a post on Japan !

cheers, parsnip