Saturday, February 05, 2011

Best of 2010

Here are what I think were my best photos of the last year. With the baby coming and changing jobs 3 times, I didn't get much photo time in. Looking at Lightroom, I took 800 less photos than I did in 2009. Also most of those photos I took this year were of little Mia.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out and get some more shots in 2011.

In order by date, the top 5 photos I took in 2010 according to me.

On the beach in Ako

Looking down on the shops lining the street to Seigantoji

The lovely beach at Hane in Shimane

Exercise equipment in Osaka city

Old sign, old building in Nara


SuFang (Careen) said...

Nice shots again! Happy Chinese New Year sleepytako (although you are not celebrating it :P) Cheers xD

Jeannette said...

Nice shot in Shimane. And Im totally stealing this blog post idea.

angryparsnip said...

I so look forward to this yearly post of your photos !

cheers. parsnip

Principessa said...

Japan is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

David said...

Thanks everyone... and steal away Jeanette... Oh, wait you already did. :P

zellytaco said...

Even though there were less photos they're no less gorgeous! I love seeing pics of chubbycheeks but I also can't wait till you can squeeze in more time to do what you do best :)

David said...

Thanks for the support!

Chubbycheeks is the great.

Eryl said...

The blue sky in the beach shot is spectacular, all the photos are great and I love the row of shops that seem to be slipping into a jungle.