Monday, January 03, 2011

December Nara Photo Walk

Last month I went on a photo walk with my boss and a coworker. We had a wonderful time and really stretched our legs. It was enjoyable experiencing photography with other people. I typically do all my photo taking alone, with headphones on, lost in my own mind. This time I was giving and getting suggestions along the way. My boss also introduced me to Byakugoji, an amazing hillside temple that I hadn't visited yet. One of the most amazing temples that I've been to. So pristine and stoic in it's simple beauty. I'll be talking more about Bayakugoji in a later post.

I took about 300 shots on our walk and cut that down to 5 that I'm happy with. Here are those shots from my December Nara photo walk.

12.19NaraPhotoWalk-1

12.19NaraPhotoWalk-2

12.19NaraPhotoWalk-3

12.19NaraPhotoWalk-4

01.03NaraPhotoWalk-5

This was my first time doing a photo walk, and I hope it wont be the last. Thanks Mr. M and Mr. Y.

1 comment:

angryparsnip said...

AS always I so enjoy looking at he world through your eyes. The last photo is brilliant !
More photo walks please !

cheers, parsnip