Left to right:
- Breckenridge 417 IPA 9.2% WOW great stuff. From Colorado.
- New Belgum Mighty Arrow Pale Ale. Very nice. From Colorado.
- Abita Strawberry. Great strawberry flavor. Not too fake tasting. From Louisiana.
- Breckenridge Pandora's Bock. So-so. I'm not a Bock guy. From Colorado.
- Breckenridge Agave Wheat. Nice easy drinking. I wish this was in Japan From Colorado.
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA. Strong IPA high % very nice, but kicks your ass. From California.
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager. Special seasonal brew. If only we had this on tap at the WEX.
I also got a 12 pack of Missoula, Montana's Big Sky Brewing's beers. They are also top notch.
Japan has good beer, but no where near this selection! ARGH! Sierra Nevada is my No.1 favorite overall. I'm so bummed that we can't get it in Japan. Oh well, it makes it taste oh so much better when I have to wait for it.