Thursday, March 20, 2008

Habanero Bath


HabaneroBath-1, originally uploaded by sleepytako.

I saw this in the store and had to buy it. It's from the Tohato snack food company that uses the same habanero imagery to sell it's hot snacks and drinks. This is a packet of bathsalts. You pour a bath add the contents of this packet to give your soak a spicy twist. If you've seen my other blog you know I like baths, and I've used various bathsalts like these at home before. (The bath bombs from Lush are the best.)

HabaneroBath-2


So I guess your wondering what a habanero bath would be like; well it did sting in a good way when I first got in and it smelt and looked more orange that habanero. Two hours after my bath my skin is very smooth and comfortable and my legs feel interestingly hot. It could be that I poured my bath hotter than usual or it could be the salts, to tell you the truth I'm not too sure. The best part of the whole experience is that "do not eat" warning on the bottom left of the package.

No comments: