Monday, June 04, 2007

Kansai Onsen Review is up!


I finally set it all up, the blog I've been working on to the neglect of this one. Kansai Onsen Review is a blog where I will post reviews, explanations, history, culture and anything else that's related to bathing and hot springs.

All of my additional information about how to take a bath and stuff like that is still in the works but my reviews have started. Three reviews are up now with more to come. I've been to at least 50 around Kansai so there's a backlog of them to get posted. I'm still working on going back to the ones which I haven't taken decent photos of also.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

http://kansaionsen.blogspot.com/

p.s. I'll keep updating this blog with random other non onsen related junk just like always too!

No comments: